Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thursday-Party Time!

Tomorrow we are having a picnic at Waihopai school hall. I think that it is a very good topic to do with changing interactions and how people react with each other when they don't know anybody.

First of all I think that people will be quite hesitant as they won't know anybody at first. But I definitely know that there is only one thing that can bring confidence, laughter and energy all at the same time- humour!!!!

At the party I will be looking at all the different patterns and interactions that will be going on.

What will they do when they walk in to the hall and see people they've never seen before?

What will they do when it comes to meeting them?

I am very interested in all of this and I want to learn more!
I have a feeling that tomorrow night is going to be very enjoyable and full of intrigue!
  

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night as well! To meet your friends and have a picnic dinner with everybody. Intrigue is a very good word Anna and some words associated with it are- fascinate, captivate, absorb, rivet and charm. Well done!
    From Simon. (Otherwise known as daddy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna
    I hope the party went well. I'll look forward very much to seeing what you write about it.
    Pop

    ReplyDelete