Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Writing My Story

Today in Talent Development we started writing our stories. My story is called Dognapped. It's about a little girl called who goes to Mixhole Beach with her mum and while they're there her dog Durello goes missing. The programme I am going to use to present my story is Garageband. I am planning to record my voice reading the story with a series of pictures along the way. I am looking forward to using Garageband for the first time and I am excited about entering it into the Made Awards. One of the things Katie said would make the story more interesting is that I should use more descriptive writing. I think that should be a challenge because I don't want my story to be too complicated. Other than that I think my story is going really well and hope to make good progress next week as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment