Wednesday, November 28, 2012


Custom Glitter Text

Ciao!

I have done an Animal Rights P4C today with Katie. I definitely wanted to go to this workshop the minute I heard about it because I really love animals and I believe that they should have all the same rights as a human. First of all Katie read us a short story about a boy who was treating his dog really badly because it wouldn't jump through a hoop of fire! That's really cruel. I really enjoyed listening to the story because it showed me how animals are really treated. After that we discussed what humans need to survive and no, not all the luxury stuff that we 'need' if that's what you're thinking, but what we need to survive. Such as


  • Food 
  • Water
  • Oxygen 
  • Shelter
  • Warmth
Then we had to think of the things that dogs need to survive. I found that what they needed was pretty much exactly the same things as what humans need. Katie then played us a wee snippet of the movie 'Babe'. We then had to think of the good things that was happening to the animals, like they weren't in cages they were running around freely. Then we had to think of the cruel things that was happening. That was the part I didn't enjoy so much.

I really enjoyed this workshop and I have one more thing to say...

I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment