Wednesday, November 7, 2012

S.C.A.M.P.E.R

Hi everybody! Today I did a S.C.A.M.P.E.R workshop. I have told you about what this is in my past posts.

Substitute

Combine

Adapt

Mega/Mini

Put to other uses

Eliminate

Reverse

We had to think about how we could improve Invercargill environment and town using these 7 things. Sarah and I thought that we could S.C.A.M.P.E.R Wachner Place. We didn't have to use all 7 letters. Just the ones that we thought could make an improvement. This is what we thought:

Substitute graffiti for fun pics for your family to look at.

Combine a tree house with a tree.

Adapt it to a picnic place by putting some picnic tables in as it's right next to Hell's Pizza.
Adapt it to a play area by putting in a swing set.

Minimise the stage to make it more kid friendly.
Magnify the gardens.

Put to other uses by making it a picnic place for your family to enjoy.

Eliminate the concrete and add some grass in.

We didn't think we could reverse anything.

I had great fun doing this and I hope we can make these ideas into reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment